- Shop ASG Express
- Precision Fastening
- Request Info
FIAME8C1A-900 ETENSIL 1/4″ HEX ELECTRIC SCREWDRIVER
|5 - 9
|Order 10 or More
- FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING
- 100% STOCK GUARANTEE
- LOWEST PRICE OR 10% OFF
- High repeatability even when faced with a variable joint rates
- 3 LEDs ensure precise and efficient signaling
- BLUE LED: Signals that the screwdriver is in reverse mode
- WHITE LED: Shows tool is ready for use
- 3rd LED: Lights up work area, indicates anomalous functioning in conjunction with blue LED, and when flashing continuously, alerts the operator that program maintenance is required.
- Innovative on board electronics – Operator can easily configure various settings directly on the tool
- Safe mechanical clutch control – protective device controls access to the mechanical device keeping torque repeatability consistent and tightening precise and safe
- Brushless motor – low wear components. Hall sensors allow operator to have full control of rotation and the motor is durable but light weight
- Reduction assembly- gear assembly engineered for durability, efficiency, and low noise
- Modular structure- the elegance of the tool’s structure provides seamless integration between the electronic components and mechanics
- 3m length resilient, flame resistant, and halogen free cable.
- The cables are extremely flexible and have robust connectors suitable for extreme conditions of an industrial environment.
- Reversible- The reverse button is encased in the tool body to protect it from wear, damage, and accidental activation
- Start up ergonomics- The start lever is a smart device designed to provide optimal ergonomics. It is also contactless, and requires no maintenance.
- “Smart Pro” programming
- In addition to the four start methods: lever, push-to-start, lever and push-to-start, and latched lever and push-to-start, there are 3 other possible functions that can be activated by holding the reverse button for 4 seconds. These “Smart Pro” functions are: Switching on/off the automatic start up lock, Switching the front illumination LED on/off, and Switching the untighten function on/off.
- Innovative and ergonomic grip- The grip is designed to be perfectly ergonomic to reduce user fatigue and maximize productivity. The low weight and small size add to the ease of handling.
- Reduced-effort start up- The pressure required to activate the start up lever is much lower than others available on the market.
- Modular ergonomics – equipped with suitable brackets to fix to a Fiam torque reaction arm
- Quiet and comfort – motor, gears, and clutch designed to be noiseless, and the grip provides thermal isolation. Operating at low voltage (32 volts) means maximum safety
- Equipped with a quick change chuck
- Suspension device eliminates need for the operator to support the tool
- Low Environmental Impact- Made of recyclable materials- Brushless motor prevents carbon and blade dust emissions from entering the working environment. Made of all recyclable materials.
- ESD safe- the casing of every tool has been made using the latest technology in ESD dissipative plastic, avoiding the build up of electrostatic charge.
- “Dust Proof” Construction- The casing around the body of each tool is designed and built to reduce dust and other substances that can damage the inside of the tool
- Two models- The basic version allows the user to monitor key working procedures, while the advanced version allows activation and remote start functionality through 5 inputs and 5 outputs.
- Two rotation speeds- A membrane switch allows the user to set two rotation speeds. LOW is a reduction of the driver’s maximum speed by approximately 20%.
- Works with the Fiam TOM poka-yoke error-proofing system